lanes of melbourne: Lanes of Melbourne


Lanes of Melbourne

Thursday, July 29, 2004
Lanes of Melbourne
They are some of Melbourne's most interesting places. They make exploring the city on a Saturday afternoon fun - for even the most seasoned Melbourne explorer.

This is my photo essay on the interesting (and not so interesting) laneways in Melbourne's CBD. Since there are over 180 of these small, tiny and miniscule streets - this project might take me a while. I hope to do at least one laneway a week - that way it will take me only three and a half years.

I'm doing this out of fun, doing this to know my adopted city better and to give you out there inspiration to go exploring yourselves.

  Posted by urban creature @ 3:49 pm - [Permanent Link]



About Me
Name: Aaron Hewett
Location: Melbourne, Australia

See my main blog:
Urban Creature

The Lanes
Location Key

Previous Posts

Design
In A Mood Designs
315 DPI

Etc.

Powered by Blogger